Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do It Yourself Forum - is a Community for Landscape - Hardscape - Patio - Pavers - and more.

Create the Ideal Outside Lighting You've Always Wanted

edited March 2011 in Solar-Paver-Landscape Lights 1.00 Karma
Sick and tired of hearing your neighbor boast about their garden and outside lighting or maybe your home is in desperate need of an upgrade? Due to all the recent developments in home design and landscaping techniques showcased on the television and in magazines it's become easier than ever to create it for yourself.
Tagged:

Comments

• 0.00 KarmaPosts: 0
    Get some Led outdoor lighting like floodlights and mount it in the ground right in front of an object, statue or tree and direct its light upwards to create a visual masterpiece that will also showcase any architectural building behind it.

• 0.00 KarmaPosts: 0
    Create dramatic effects into your garden by using properly positioned down and up lighting will transform it to levels you’ve only dreamed of. Draw inspiration from the many magazines and television programs featuring home improvements and especially landscaping through the use of outside lighting. Light up those dark path and driveways with recessed floor mounted fixtures that make you feel as though you’re walking on air every time you come home after a long day at work. The use of quality outside lighting is intended to create a feeling of warmth and not to mention safety. Lighting up those dark hard to notice areas in your garden will keep unwanted burglars at bay.
  • PatPat
    2.00 KarmaPosts: 0
    I don't like a dark house so at night I do have night lights on in must rooms to eliminate shadows in the rooms. I like the new solar lights on top of the post on the new composite decks when they are installed. It would be nice to put a few of the solar lights in the backyard near the rear fence for lighting.