Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do It Yourself Forum - is a Community for Landscape - Hardscape - Patio - Pavers - and more.

Best-looking solar light options?

edited April 2011 in Solar-Paver-Landscape Lights 0.00 Karma
I suppose I'm unusual in that I don't like the look of most traditional solar lights (or regular garden lights, for that matter). They look like fugly mushrooms to me, and I want something better-looking. The problem is, I can't find any! Are there any more attractive solar lighting options out there?

Comments

• 0.00 KarmaPosts: 0
    I think you will be pleasantly surprised. Solar lighting has come a long way and are now available in many different designs. A vist on Google or a lighting store can shed some light. (No pun intended.) You might want to think about what area you would like to light up. We gave my Father-In- Law a solar powered figurine for his pond area, and it was adorable.
  • 3.00 KarmaPosts: 0
    I know this is an older thread, but I feel much like Alana does about the current solar lighting in the stores this year. They have some funkier styles out and I'm going for something a little more classic, but not boring. I have a unique style in mind that I cannot seem to find. My boyfriend seems to know what I'm looking for though, so maybe he'll find me something when he's out and about later this week.
  • 4.00 KarmaPosts: 0
    I found some solar tiki candles. They look nice, the lighting is adequate, and they looked very real. I also got them for really cheap at a dollar store