Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do It Yourself Forum - is a Community for Landscape - Hardscape - Patio - Pavers - and more.

Need help with entry way

edited March 2012 in Paths and Walkways 0.00 Karma
Hi guys,

We have a really odd shaped entry way and we can't figure out what we should put down for keeping the floor clean when we come in. I've attached a photo of the space. The doors from right to left are: garage door (used very often), front door (not used as much), closet and bathroom. The only ideas we have so far are a medium sized carpet at each door or a custom cut carpet that cover the area. Thoughts?

Comments

• 0.00 KarmaPosts: 0
    I don't see a picture! :( I'm thinking separate carpet at each entry way would be the most beneficial with less hassle. If you do an entire carpet, you risk it moving around too much.
  • 4.00 KarmaPosts: 0
    I would have to say a single carpet a each door way. Rugs tend to move alot when they are walked on all the time. We have this problem the rug at our moves alot. It is a small rug though so maybe it would be smart to try a larger rug. We just don't have very much room in our entry way before you are at the carpet.
  • edited April 2015 4.00 KarmaPosts: 0
    I see no photo. I would like to give some advice, but I can't picture what you're explaining. That aside though, I think just a few throw rugs are probably the most practical and least expensive way. Get the pic working though, now I'm really interested in seeing it, lol.