Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do It Yourself Forum - is a Community for Landscape - Hardscape - Patio - Pavers - and more.

Gazebo Area

edited September 2012 in Patio, Deck, & Pavers 0.00 Karma
We have had pavers before but we are looking to move the gazebo to a new area of the yard and I think we will need to layer it out with something else. What is a decent priced alternative? I am not sure pavers will cut it in the area, middle of yard (almost) and filled with clay.

Comments

• 0.00 KarmaPosts: 0
    I think pavers are going to be your best option here unless you want to pour some concrete. The work up front will be hard with the clay you have but I believe in the long run it will pay off and look very nice.
  • 0.00 KarmaPosts: 0
    I think pavers are going to be your best option here unless you want to pour some concrete. The work up front will be hard with the clay you have but I believe in the long run it will pay off and look very nice.
  • 0.00 KarmaPosts: 129
    We checked out a few places that had good prices on concrete but we are thinking maybe just buy the slabs ourselves and break into the shapes we want. I have seen this a few times on the DIY shows on the HGTV channel and it looked pretty simple.