Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do It Yourself Forum - is a Community for Landscape - Hardscape - Patio - Pavers - and more.

Wicker Furniture?

edited April 2013 in Patio, Deck, & Pavers 0.00 Karma
I would love wicker furniture, but I am afraid of the havoc it would recieve form nature, kids and dogs. Are there any bullet-proofing ideas?

Comments

• edited April 2013 0.00 KarmaPosts: 0
    I had that same question Caseymich so I did some research and found a great article that gives some good advice. For example, I didn't know that you shouldn't place wicker furniture in the sun? It should also be "watered." I learned a lot today. Look this up online and see what you think.
  • 0.00 KarmaPosts: 0
    Have you checked out some recycled Furniture.This furniture is very easy to maintain and is environment friendly.Just check it out once.You can get it from Replas(http://www.replas.com.au/).This company prepares furnitures,Retaining walls,Fence,Sleepers,Decking by recycling the plastics.
  • edited April 2013 0.00 KarmaPosts: 0
    I have had wicker furniture in the past when I was living at my old address. Unfortunately, we didn't get a chance to bring the furniture with us to our new address. I left my wicker furniture out on our patio and it stayed in great shape. I did find it necessary to clean them off from time-to-time, but that was easy. All I did was give it a good spraying with the hose to remove any dirt or dust.